Only place materials that cannot be reused or recycled in your trash bin
- Bags, cups, utensils labeled as "compostable" or "biodegradable"
- Ceramic dishware or glassware
- 'Crunchy' plastics (CD wrappers, cereal box liners)
- Incandescent light bulbs (NO CFLs)
- Glass mirrors and windows
- Kitty litter and animal feces
- Meat and dairy food scraps
- Pens and pencils
- Plastic utensils
- Solid cooking grease
- Waxed cardboard
- Wet plastic bags
DO NOT place the following items in your trash cart!