To implement or improve the recycling program at your home, business, multi-family complex or school, Recycle Outreach Coordinators are available any time at no cost to help with your recycling needs. We encourage you to take advantage of our free, single-stream recycling program, as well as other resources that are available to you at any time. A few of the services available are:
- Site Visit: Outreach staff is available to visit your school to start or enhance your current recycling program. We can provide recommendations for sizes, update signage on indoor cans or outdoor bins so they’re clearly marked and work with staff to determine the most effective way to reach your students and make recycling as easy to do as possible.
- Presentations: To teach your students about what happens to garbage and recycling once it leaves school, our staff can provide grade-appropriate presentations or school wide assemblies where we can provide information, activities and answer students questions.
- Fieldtrip of Facility: Fieldtrips for groups of students are available at our local recycling facility, where kids can see first hand what happens to all of the recyclable materials we receive here in Sonoma County as they get sorted, bailed, and sent off to be made into new material.
- Site Visit: Recycling outreach staff is available to meet on-site with your property manager to discuss current waste and diversion programs and offer suggestions for expanding solid waste and recycling programs.
- Single-Stream Recycling Door Hanger: An easy resource available in English and Spanish listing what is recyclable can be provided to all tenants.
- Bi-annual Recycling Newsletter: Tenants receive helpful recycling tips and are informed about local recycling efforts and waste reduction issues. We can add your unit addresses to our mailing list so tenants can receive this helpful resource.
- Recycle Guides for Common Areas: If your site has a laundry room and/or other common area, posting recycling fliers can be very effective for ongoing community education.
Meet the Team
Working with the company for the last 12 years, Bessie is an invaluable asset to the Recycle Outreach team. She is knowledgeable and experienced on the ins and outs of the business and specializes in public interaction and customer service. Bessie covers Cotati, Rohnert Park, Petaluma, Novato, West Marin and Sonoma County areas outside of city limits. To contact Bessie call (707) 585-5273 or email her at email@example.com
With a BA in Communications from San Diego State University and two years of experience working with The Ratto Group, Hillary is available to assist with all recycle questions and specializes in school/community presentations. She covers Cloverdale, Healdsburg, Windsor, Sebastopol and Santa Rosa, as well as coordinates all donation and sponsorship requests. To contact Hillary call (707) 588-3684 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org